WELCOME TO 管家婆三期必开一期SPECIAL EDUCATION/SELPA:
The 管家婆三期必开一期's Special Education Division is committed to the educational success of students who have disabilities. Our department provides services for students with disabilities from our Early Start (infant) through age 22 years in our Adult Transition and Workability programs.
The Special Education Division is committed to students and supporting them throughout the educational journey by establishing equitable programs and inclusive environments that ensure active participation in the learning process and prepares every individual for a successful and independent future after graduation.
We provide a caring, engaging, challenging educational experience for every student, every day in partnership with our families and communities.
Special Education Division Goals
- Build strong schools and parent relationships.
- Strengthen the IEP Process
- Improve learning and student outcomes
- Strengthen the partnerships with general education educators
The district has created a letter to parents and guardians about Independent Studies programs and students with disabilities.
- Performance Indicator Review 2018-19
- 19-20 SELPA Annual Budget and Service Plan
- 19-20 SPED contact list (Contact list for Parents)
- Prepare your Child with Special Needs for School Emergencies
- 20-21 Annual Service Plan-ALL SECTIONS
- Special Education SEP Plan
- Pasadena USD Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE) Guidelines
管家婆三期必开一期Main Office/Help Line
626-396-3600 Ext. 88600
Please send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a fax to 626-405-9946
New Office Hours for Parents
Please for the flyer.
Horario Nuevo de Oficina para Padres
Haga para ver el folleto.
For more information on our next CAC meeting, please click here or you email email@example.com.
Dr. Jovan Jacobs
Associate Superintendent, Specialized Student Supp./SELPA
626-396-3600 ext. 88605
Ms. Alma Ellis
Director, Special Education
626-396-3600 ext. 88616
626-396-3600 ext. 88605
You are your child’s primary advocate. You are an essential member of the educational team that designs the school program that meets your child’s needs. Your firsthand, round-the-clock knowledge of your child is important information. We encourage you to ask questions and seek the information you need to make wise decisions about your child’s future.